Final Notice Regarding Online Banking Conversion
Reminder to all active online banking users:
Alabama Central Credit Union will be switching to a new online banking provider on April 9, 2016 and will go live to all members on April 11, 2016. Online banking will go down on April 8, 2016 and will be available for use April 11, 2016 at 9am central time.
Please log in and make sure that your accounts are showing up as normal. Any transfers that were set up a year in advance or longer will need to be re-set up. Also, if you had an active bill-pay account please log in and make sure that your bill-pay account is open and that payments are set up correctly. No changes should be done to your bill-pay account since we are not switching bill-pay users.
- Mobile Banking- You can now access your account from your mobile devices.
- POP Money-Send money to anyone inside the United States in just a few easy steps
Changes to Online Banking:
- The Category tab is no longer available.
- Joint online access will change depending on account setup status, privilege, etc.
- Everyone will be required to change their password on your first initial login. Please see below for password reset instructions:
- Member enters their old username (or converted username)
- Member enters the last 6 of their social as the password.Â
- Member clicks login
- The member is directed to the next page:
*Please take the time to review the tutorials regarding our new online banking product*
IMPORTANT: Regarding Online Banking Conversion (Further instructions are under the Links and Advice Tab)
Intuit aggregation services will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Intuit product users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services will not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Mint (Please do not open Mint for 5 business days after the conversion to ensure the Mint product is properly updated. No additional customer action should be required.)