COVID-19: WAYS TO VISIT US AND
ACCESS YOUR MONEY SAFELY
As cases of COVID-19 continue to rise in the United States, we want to assure you that Alabama Central Credit Union has a business continuity plan in place that addresses pandemics and to ensure the continuance of critical operations. We are following preventive measures recommended by the CDC to help keep both our employees and members as safe and healthy as possible whenever you visit us inside our branches, at our drive thru lanes, or ATMs.
The CDC has recommended social distancing, and we encourage using our digital channels as much as possible.
Steps you can take:
- Mobile Deposit. You can use our mobile app to deposit checks. There is no additional cost or delay.
- Mobile Wallet. You can use Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay and never have to touch anything but your phone. Adding your card is simple.
- Apply for an account, loan, or mortgage on our website. Practice social distancing and do everything from your computer or phone at home.
- Online Banking. You can view your account details anytime, transfer money between accounts, make bill payments, send money to anyone with PopMoney, and setup recurring payments without having to come into the branch.
- Mobile Banking. Download our app and you will be able to manage money from anywhere, deposit checks with mobile deposit, and see your accounts anytime.
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-223-2415.
Alabama Central Credit Union is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. If you find yourself in a financial bind due to the outbreak, please contact us to see how we may be able to help.
Due to the widespread threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Alabama Central Credit Union lobbies will be closed beginning Monday, March 23 until further notice to minimize contact and to limit risk for our members and employees.
Please use our drive-thru service during this time for all your business needs.
Should you have a need that requires access to our lobby we ask that you contact your local branch for an appointment or call Member Services at 1-800-223-2415.
Please utilize our digital banking services including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Mobile Deposit during this time.