Here at ACCU, we literally pay you to bank with us. Open your Kasasa Cash® account today.
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.50% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 3.50% to 0.79% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free instant-issue Visa® debit card
- Manage your card with Card Secure
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Courtesy pay available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Please note that receiving eStatements is a condition of having this account.
It’s So Easy to Earn Cash Rewards!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- There must be at least 12 debit card purchases.
- The accountholder must be enrolled in online banking with activity of at least 1 log-on during the monthly qualification cycle.
- The accountholder must be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle average daily balances up to and including $20,000 in your Kasasa Cash account earn a dividend rate of 3.45% resulting in an APY of 3.50%; and average daily balances over $20,000 earn a dividend rate of 0.25% on the portion of the average daily balance over $20,000, resulting in a range from 3.50% to 0.79% APY depending on the account's average daily balance. You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When your Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, the dividend rate earned on the account's entire average daily balance will be 0.05% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.05% and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/01/2019. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $20,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Cash account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit of 1 account per person. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA, your savings is insured to at least $250,000 per individual by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.