There aren’t a lot of guarantees in life — but this is one of them. Enjoy peace of mind with fixed-rate earnings for the term you choose.
- Competitive Dividends
- Guaranteed Earnings
- Wide Range of Terms
- Guaranteed savings at competitive, fixed rates
- Higher than standard savings rates
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Can be used as collateral to obtain loans at special rates
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 12 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*Early Withdrawal Penalties
If you request us to pay any portion of a Certificate Account or IRA Certificate Account, except for earned dividends, before the date the Account matures, and we consent to the early withdrawal request for any reason, you shall incur a penalty unless, we waive the penalty, at our full and complete discretion, and one the following circumstances exist: (1) death, (2) mental incompetency, (3) where the account is an IRA and any portion is paid within seven (7) days after establishment, and (4) where the account is an IRA Certificate Account and the owner attains age 59 Â½ or becomes disabled.
For Certificate Accounts and IRA Certificate Accounts, the amount of the penalty is ninety (90) days of dividends earned for Certificates with terms of less than or equal to one (1) year. The amount of penalty is one-hundred eight (180) days of dividends earned for Certificates with terms of more than one (1) year. To the extent necessary to comply with these penalty provisions, deductions shall be made from the amount withdrawn or the remaining certificate balance. If the amount withdrawn or the penalty reduces the balance below the minimum balance for this type of certificate, then the Certificate Account or IRA Certificate Account must be closed.