Make every shopping trip a lot more fun with cash back on your debit card purchases.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $105 cash back per year, $8.75 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free instant-issue Visa® debit card
- Manage your card with Card Secure
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Shared branching available
- Courtesy pay available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Free switch kit
Please note that receiving eStatements is a condition of having this account.
It’s So Easy to Earn Cash Back!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
If you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
To earn your rewards, the following enrollments must be in place and all transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- There must be at least 12 debit card purchases.
- The accountholder must be enrolled in online banking with activity of at least 1 log-on during the monthly qualification cycle.
- The accountholder must be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.50% cash back on up to a total of $250 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.75 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit of 1 account per person. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA, your savings is insured to at least $250,000 per individual by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.