Long-term savings plans for financial success.
- If you typically maintain a balance of $2,500 or more in your savings account, you could be earning a higher interest rate with a Money Market Account. Earn competitive monthly dividends, save for the future, and even write checks out of this account.
- Open a Certificate Account with as little as $500. Earn interest at highly competitive rates, and you may be able to use it as collateral to obtain loans at special rates.
- Start an Individual Retirement Account with as little as $250, and talk to your tax advisor about the one that’s right for you:
- Traditional IRA: The standard way to save for retirement. If you qualify under Federal regulations, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.
- Roth IRA: Tax deferred earnings and possible tax free earnings.
- Education IRA: Use for any college expenses and pay no taxes when money is drawn for qualified expenses.
*Subject to credit approval. Some IRAs are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUSIF. Talk to your tax advisor and see which IRA is best suited for your financial future.